Thursday, November 13, 2014

My plan for this weekend

Hi. Today is very cold. I'm looking forward to snow.
For this month,I have two big plans.The first plan is going to the live concest of Kanjani8 this weekend.Do you know Kanjani8? It is a group of Jonyz and consists of 7 members.They are very cool and interesting. I have never met them before, so I can't wait to see them!
The another plan is going to the live concert of Morning musume.I love it too.I have been to their conert many times,but this time, I have an emotional attachment.Becouse my favorite member I've loved for 5years  will leave this group on the day.By all means, this concert is in commemoration of her.I'm so sad that she will leave,but I'm also happy to congratulate her there.I want to give her claps and message of appreciation.
Have good weekend!See you.

No comments: