Friday, November 14, 2014

My hobbies

  Hello! Today I talk to you about my hobbies.
  First, I like watching and playing baseball. I have played baseball since I was nine years old. And I often watch TV on baseball games. I think baseball is difficult sports, but I also think baseball is very interesting sports. There are many interesting points. For example, however the baseball player can throw 150km/h, he may be striked hit or home run. It is one of interesting points of baseball. So I like baseball, and I like it while I live.
  Second, I often listen to music. Especially, I listen to a capella and rock music. I am a member of a capella circle. I think a capella has an appeal singing without instrument. It sings 4~6 people, so we can make friends.  Rock music is cool. I like "one ok rock", a Japanese rock band. They are so cool, I  had imazined becoming like them.
  Finally, I like trying out different eating places. When I was a high school student, I went to Osaka. Then, I ate some kind of food, for example, "takoyaki", "okonomiyaki", and so on. I was glad to be able to eat some different my favorite food. I want to try out different eating places Chinese noodles. I like Chinese noodles the best of all food. Especially, I like "miso-flavored ramen". So I want to eat it at Sapporo.It is one of the most famous places about "miso-flavored ramen".
  Thank you!
 

No comments: