Thursday, November 13, 2014

My favorites

Hello, I'm Takeru.
I'm interested in space.It gives me various impressions.
For example, the picture of nebulas are so mysterious and the pictures of earth taken in ISS (International Space Station) tell us that the planet we've been lived is more beautiful than any other planets. In addition, the development of space technology represents how was the efforts ancesors made huge and human will have been to approach the truth thanks to this.
Also we can see a lot of stars and constellations at night. Especially, we'll be able to see clearly in winter. The more colder it been, The more clearly we can see them. If you read this blog at night, would you like to look up at the sky?
And I like "Space Brothers"...! Mutta and Hibito give me have fun.Let talk with me about it if you have the books too:-)

No comments: