Sunday, November 09, 2014

Free topic ( music )

 Hi! I'm Yuka Hirao. One of my hobbies is listening music. I listen to Classic music, Jazz. So, I would like to tell you about my favorite music.
 First, I want to say about Classic. I started playing the piano when I was fifth. Of course, I continue to play the piano now. So, I naturally listen to Classic music. My favorite composers are Chopin, Debussy, and Beethoven. Their musics are very wonderful. I am always moved by them.
 Second, I tell you about Jazz. I am a member of the Jazz club at Hirosaki University. I have been playing a classic, so I want to start new type of music. This is why I join to this club. Now I am absorbed in Jazz and I usually listen to it. But, I can't play still well. So, I practice hard and I actively join in the session.
 Thank you for reading.

No comments: