Wednesday, November 12, 2014

free topic about dancing

   Hello. I`m Teruhiko. I`m writing about street dance today.
   There are many kinds of genre in street dance. Hip-hop, breaking, poping, reggae, and so on. When I was a high school student, I was a member of the dance club. We performed at school festival mainly.
   There is a street dance circle in Hirosaki university. I decided to belong it when I entered here. I had a little bit of confidence. But I first saw them dance, my jaw dropped. It was so amazing that I lost confidence in myself. I returned to my original and danced hard. We entered some dance events and succeeded. I`d like to keep it up after this.
   Freshman can choose one genre. I chose "locking". The name is based on the concept of locking movements, which basically means freezing from a fast movement and "locking" in a certain position, holding that position for a short while and then continuing in the same speed as before. I think it is difficult to imagine what is this. So if you are interested in it, please search it in youtube.

No comments: