Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My favorite time

  I'm Michiru, I usually go cafe in my free time. I think it's very relax time for me. I want to tell you why it makes me so, through introducing my favorite cafe in Hirosaki.
  First,  I'd recommend ''Pastaya'' near the Hirosaki station. It always plays nice music. For example, classics, jazz , and familiar music. There are not noisy but soft. I like the choice of music in here.
  Next, if you want to get comfortable time, I'd advice ''Cembalo'' in dotemachi. We can enjoy chating in nice sofa at private room.
  Finally, you can drink orthodox coffee in ''Bruman'' near the Hirosaki park. As its name suggest, it famouses for blue mountain coffee. The aroma of coffee makes me calm.
  In short, I can get wonderful time during spending cafe. Please try and if you want to know more, ask me easily!!
Thank you.

No comments: