Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Free topic:My favorite aquariums

  I like watching aquatic organisms. I'll introduce two of my favorite aquariums.
  Asamushi Aquarium is in Aomori. It is not so big, but we can see various marine organisms. The breeders feed marine animals such as seals telling us about the ecology of them, so we can get further information about marine animals. Also, the dolphin show is very fun.
  Sumida Aquarium is in Tokyo. There are many kinds of jellyfishes. The jellyfishes lighted up with a blue light are very beautiful. Also, spotted garden eel which is called "chin-anago" in Japan is in the big water tank. It is a very slim fish, and it shows only its head from sand. Seeing them is interesting for me.
  I want to visit Kyoto Aquarium to see great salamanders someday. If there is a aquarium that you would recommend, please tell me.
  Thank  tou.

No comments: